Namaskaram - salutations

Namaskaram - salutations I dedicate my blog to the enormous art lovers across the globe I love knitting so much that I have started a blog for knitting.Knitting is a job that I will like to go on.Through knitting I breathe life into many people's life. It is knitting time. When I want to relax I do it with knitting. I am a knitting buff.I love to do knitting on various topics. There is no way that you can stop me doing knitting.I am born with a flare for knitting.My face brightens once I touch the knitting needs.The electronic media has helped knitting to travel across the world.Every stitch made will talk about how knitting has influenced people.I have done some and would like to share it with you. Some patterns have been taken from free knitting sites. Some designs have been created by me. Many a times I have modified the patterns to suite my requirements. Finally I can say that I breathe knitting, I talk knitting, I walk knitting - a total knitaholic

Thank You

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your appreciations are most welcome

My sweet buddies

Sunday, February 13, 2011

The frog and the Ox

"Oh Father", said a little Frog to the big one sitting by the side of a pool. "I have seen such a terrible monster!.It was as big as a mountain,with horns on its head, and a long tail, and it had hoofs divided in two" "Tush, child, tush", said the old Frog."that was only Farmer White's Ox. It isn't so big either, he may be a little taller than I, but I could easily make myself quite as broad, just you see" So he blew himself out, and blew himself out, and blew himself out."Was he as big as that?" asked he. "O, much bigger that that," said the young Frog Again the old one blew himself out, and asked the young one if the Ox was as big as that. "Bigger, father, bigger," was the reply So the Frog took a deep breath, and blew and blew and blew, and swelled and swelled and swelled. And then he said:"I'm sure the Ox is not as big as me. But at this moment he burst. "Self-concit may lead to self-destruction".

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...