Namaskaram - salutations

Namaskaram - salutations I dedicate my blog to the enormous art lovers across the globe I love knitting so much that I have started a blog for knitting.Knitting is a job that I will like to go on.Through knitting I breathe life into many people's life. It is knitting time. When I want to relax I do it with knitting. I am a knitting buff.I love to do knitting on various topics. There is no way that you can stop me doing knitting.I am born with a flare for knitting.My face brightens once I touch the knitting needs.The electronic media has helped knitting to travel across the world.Every stitch made will talk about how knitting has influenced people.I have done some and would like to share it with you. Some patterns have been taken from free knitting sites. Some designs have been created by me. Many a times I have modified the patterns to suite my requirements. Finally I can say that I breathe knitting, I talk knitting, I walk knitting - a total knitaholic

Thank You

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your appreciations are most welcome

My sweet buddies

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Fragile hands

Fragile Hands


Hands are two beautiful gifts that God has given to every individual. Hence it is very important that one should consider how an individuals hand is sp fragile. One must limit oneself to consider how much he can hold. It is only human being who have the tendency to make space to hold many things more than what can he hold.

One can reflect how the multitasking of today’s man work culture is and how one has to stay ahead of a stiff competition. If he does not increase his knowledge on many topics he might fall back on his capabilities.

The man who is part of a larger institution must race against time and works around the clock to meets his global customer’s requirements. Since today’s business is customer centric all the needs of the customers must be taken into consideration.

If we were to hold a magnifying glass it will highlight more intricate fashion of individuals’ requirements. Here we are able to see how the world moves like a worm among a bush plant. A person does not have time to attend to the telephone call, nor has the time to eat his pizza or drink a cup of tea. CD’s have to be created and stored to hold the customer list as this itself is too long. One must not forget that all we are doing or taking so much effort so that that the business does not fall out with their customers. Being computer savvy is an added qualification that helps us to main our decorum in the work place and also reduces the stress levels.

Finally we can see that there are so many invisible strings around the fingers that can snap at any given time and the hold we are having might slip past our life. Today man has to think twice about his job and what are the pros and cons of doing something. Has it at any given point of time stood by him or was he able to derive satisfaction from the work he is doing. If he does not get inspired then he is more or less like a vegetable doing some routine pattern .The recession has already taken its heavy toil and we are able to visualize how many people are starting from the scratch. Hence we should always remember to safe guard those fragile hands that serve us relentlessly till we live in this earth

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...