Namaskaram - salutations

Namaskaram - salutations I dedicate my blog to the enormous art lovers across the globe I love knitting so much that I have started a blog for knitting.Knitting is a job that I will like to go on.Through knitting I breathe life into many people's life. It is knitting time. When I want to relax I do it with knitting. I am a knitting buff.I love to do knitting on various topics. There is no way that you can stop me doing knitting.I am born with a flare for knitting.My face brightens once I touch the knitting needs.The electronic media has helped knitting to travel across the world.Every stitch made will talk about how knitting has influenced people.I have done some and would like to share it with you. Some patterns have been taken from free knitting sites. Some designs have been created by me. Many a times I have modified the patterns to suite my requirements. Finally I can say that I breathe knitting, I talk knitting, I walk knitting - a total knitaholic

Thank You

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your appreciations are most welcome

My sweet buddies

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Leaf

Just got this pista green yarn from Pradhan embroidery. Used size 4 mm hook and crocheted this leaf pattern .The original pattern is a glass mat of 12 cm but mine turned into an eight inch placement mat. I used the Laura knitting cotton yarn, the design turned out to be a good placement mat. This was my first attempt to follow a chart and to do a mesh design.

another view

2 comments:

girwani said...

The peach brown and purple dollies are just superb

girwani said...

The leaf has come out so well and the coulour is good.

I am impressed with the purple, brown and peach dollies

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...