Namaskaram - salutations

Namaskaram - salutations I dedicate my blog to the enormous art lovers across the globe I love knitting so much that I have started a blog for knitting.Knitting is a job that I will like to go on.Through knitting I breathe life into many people's life. It is knitting time. When I want to relax I do it with knitting. I am a knitting buff.I love to do knitting on various topics. There is no way that you can stop me doing knitting.I am born with a flare for knitting.My face brightens once I touch the knitting needs.The electronic media has helped knitting to travel across the world.Every stitch made will talk about how knitting has influenced people.I have done some and would like to share it with you. Some patterns have been taken from free knitting sites. Some designs have been created by me. Many a times I have modified the patterns to suite my requirements. Finally I can say that I breathe knitting, I talk knitting, I walk knitting - a total knitaholic

Thank You

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your appreciations are most welcome

My sweet buddies

Monday, February 7, 2011

Way to stop Static Elecricity in Carpets

How To Stop Static Electricity In Carpets :
When you have carpets in your home there is often a build up of static electricity, and either you get zapped or you are zapping other people or your pets. This is a cheaper way to stop it from happening to anyone. Go get a spray bottle at your local Dollar Store, and get a bottle of unscented or scented fabric softener. When you bring them home fill the spray bottle 3/4 full of tap water and then top it off with the fabric softener put the cap on it and make sure to give it a shake to blend the water and fabric softener well. The next time you vacuum the carpet make sure the spray bottle is set to the setting where it comes out in a mist then spray the carpet with it. Apply every second time you vacuum and no more static shocks will happen. Be sure to put the water in the bottle first and the fabric softener last or you get a bottle full of bubbles.
By Michelle Wlch from Sarnia, Ontario Canada

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...