Namaskaram - salutations

Namaskaram - salutations I dedicate my blog to the enormous art lovers across the globe I love knitting so much that I have started a blog for knitting.Knitting is a job that I will like to go on.Through knitting I breathe life into many people's life. It is knitting time. When I want to relax I do it with knitting. I am a knitting buff.I love to do knitting on various topics. There is no way that you can stop me doing knitting.I am born with a flare for knitting.My face brightens once I touch the knitting needs.The electronic media has helped knitting to travel across the world.Every stitch made will talk about how knitting has influenced people.I have done some and would like to share it with you. Some patterns have been taken from free knitting sites. Some designs have been created by me. Many a times I have modified the patterns to suite my requirements. Finally I can say that I breathe knitting, I talk knitting, I walk knitting - a total knitaholic

Thank You

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your appreciations are most welcome

My sweet buddies

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Ways to ease muscles cramps

Excessive exercise or lack of exercise before a tough work out can lead to muscle cramps.Muscle cramps that happen during the middle of night are usually caused by calcium and magnesium deficiency. The cure to a muscle cramp lies in proper diet and regular exercise.

Below are some techniques that will ease the muscle cramp for a moment.

1. Apply pressure: To ease a muscle cramp in your foot. Put your entire body weight on the front of the painfull foot as soon as you feel it starts to hurt. Lift the other foot completely off the ground.

2. Walk it off: Try to walk the pain off once the first spasm has passed. Remove shoes and socks. If you are wearing any garment, remove them as they might pose restriction of movement.

3. More pressure: Sit down and put pressure on the foot of your foot till it pains and repeat this until you can bear the pain.

4. Flex toes. Lift the front of your foot slightly off the ground, resting your heel on the floor.Curl your toes away from you and towards the floor, then pointing them back towards you. Repeat until the cramp eases.

5. Hand to toe: Pull your toes back towards you as far as they will go if the pain persists. Use your hands to pull the toes towards you and hold them there momentarily . Also massage the affected area with your hands.

6. Heat treatment: Apply heat to the affected area.Dip a towel in warm water and apply to cramped area or fill a hot-water bag with warm water and apply it. This can help relieve foot and leg cramps

Source:www.wikihow.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...