Namaskaram - salutations

Namaskaram - salutations I dedicate my blog to the enormous art lovers across the globe I love knitting so much that I have started a blog for knitting.Knitting is a job that I will like to go on.Through knitting I breathe life into many people's life. It is knitting time. When I want to relax I do it with knitting. I am a knitting buff.I love to do knitting on various topics. There is no way that you can stop me doing knitting.I am born with a flare for knitting.My face brightens once I touch the knitting needs.The electronic media has helped knitting to travel across the world.Every stitch made will talk about how knitting has influenced people.I have done some and would like to share it with you. Some patterns have been taken from free knitting sites. Some designs have been created by me. Many a times I have modified the patterns to suite my requirements. Finally I can say that I breathe knitting, I talk knitting, I walk knitting - a total knitaholic

Thank You

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your appreciations are most welcome

My sweet buddies

Monday, May 23, 2011

Care for your Nails

Did you know that nails are one of the last parts of our body to receive blood and nutrients during times of illness?Hence nail appearance is a sign of defencies or body changes. Here are a few tips that will take care of your nails during summer.

1.Tan control
During summer, hands and feet often turn a shade darker.use sunscreen to protect them from tanning.For tan lightening, soak hands and feet in tub of warm water with a spoon of lemon juice.

2. Eat healthy
Drink plenty of water to keep hydration under control. eat fresh fruits and vegetables for healthy and strong nails. Include foods that are rich in calcium, vitamins, zinc, sulphur, silicon, and biotin like broccoli, fish and soy.

3. Cuticle care
Massage your nails with a few drops of olive oil. The oil locks in moisture and massage boosts blood circulation, which allows for a healthy and strong cuticles.

4.Does your polish remover have lanolin?
A nail polish remover must contains lanolin and not just acetone. This will ensure that the skin around the nails does not become dry.Dry nails become brittle and break easily.

5.Instant recovery for nails
Buy Omega 3,6 and 9 capsules. Squeeze the oils out of them and mix and apply to your hands and nails.Keep this fatty acid formula on for thirty minutes as an instant recovery plan for nails.

6.Beets make beautiful
Beetroots are loaded with calcium and vitamin D.Daily intake makes your nails beautiful

7.Folic acid is good for you
For strength and reflexibility of nails, try to include foods such as whole grains,berries and citrus fruits that are rich in folic acid.

source: http://www.nailcareguide.com/

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...