Namaskaram - salutations

Namaskaram - salutations I dedicate my blog to the enormous art lovers across the globe I love knitting so much that I have started a blog for knitting.Knitting is a job that I will like to go on.Through knitting I breathe life into many people's life. It is knitting time. When I want to relax I do it with knitting. I am a knitting buff.I love to do knitting on various topics. There is no way that you can stop me doing knitting.I am born with a flare for knitting.My face brightens once I touch the knitting needs.The electronic media has helped knitting to travel across the world.Every stitch made will talk about how knitting has influenced people.I have done some and would like to share it with you. Some patterns have been taken from free knitting sites. Some designs have been created by me. Many a times I have modified the patterns to suite my requirements. Finally I can say that I breathe knitting, I talk knitting, I walk knitting - a total knitaholic

Thank You

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your appreciations are most welcome

My sweet buddies

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

2nd Chennai blogger meet

Hi friends , y/day was a very fruitful day.
I am happy because on Sunday I was happy to see many of my blogger buddies from Indibloggers.in.
Yes we did have a great time at Presidency Club oposite to Ehthiraj Collage.
All this things happened , due to efforts put by Shashi.
Hence we created a group called as the IBSA . Some took this opportunity and became committee members and their roles were identified.
I took up the responsibility to be Education Consultant and Women's Wing Support Rules Policy

I am so delighted and happy to be part of this small group.
I was given an opportunity to speak how through arts we can do charity.

This is an initiative taken by Indibloggers.in Chennai chapter on a trial .
Hope we will be able to cover as many angles, and cover many problems .
This we will be doing online, and not visiting any local place.
This will be as of now Chennai centric [ will try to cover tamilnadu]

Please pour in your suggestions that require attention.
Your suggestions will be appreciated.

Sharing with you some of the photos











Thanks Shashi for giving us a space to give vent to our thoughts.
Just now we have started a chain with few people, hope to grow .
It is a long path and we have to travel slowly

Kudos to your efforts

7 comments:

Usha Srikumar said...

Congrats...Nitya...You are going places in Blogland!

G.AruljothiKarikalan said...

congrats... nice start up

Mira said...

wow! seems you had a gala time meeting the blog pals. wish you many more such happy meets.

Vijiskitchencreations said...

Hi Nitya, I head your blog but I neve came here. Today is my fist visit. Wow what lovely blog and such a good time with blog meeting.
byw mine is www.vijsvegkitchen.blogspot.com
I am intersted to joing your blog meeting next time.
keep in touch.

Aparna Gautam said...

yayyyiii i saw my photo :) following you now.. will keep coming here.. keep in touch Nitya :)

Harshini said...

It was nice meeting you! :) Loved it totally! :D Nice blog btw! :D

Jen..The Butterfly Effect said...

Wow! This sounds so good! :) I'm so envious coz I blog in chennai too LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...