Namaskaram - salutations

Namaskaram - salutations I dedicate my blog to the enormous art lovers across the globe I love knitting so much that I have started a blog for knitting.Knitting is a job that I will like to go on.Through knitting I breathe life into many people's life. It is knitting time. When I want to relax I do it with knitting. I am a knitting buff.I love to do knitting on various topics. There is no way that you can stop me doing knitting.I am born with a flare for knitting.My face brightens once I touch the knitting needs.The electronic media has helped knitting to travel across the world.Every stitch made will talk about how knitting has influenced people.I have done some and would like to share it with you. Some patterns have been taken from free knitting sites. Some designs have been created by me. Many a times I have modified the patterns to suite my requirements. Finally I can say that I breathe knitting, I talk knitting, I walk knitting - a total knitaholic

Thank You

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your appreciations are most welcome

My sweet buddies

Thursday, January 7, 2021

The Squirrel's Lesson

 The squirrel's lesson

One day the cow Sally saw a squirrel taking a bite of gooseberry and then throwing it away. The squirrel kept on doing it again and again. The cow became impatient and asked the squirrel why he did not eat the gooseberry fully.To this the squirrel replied that he wanted to taste all the berries as he could not eat the mount of berries. The cow replied that if the squirrel was taking a bite and throwing the other half then no other animal will eat. The cow said this act of squirrel showed that he was wasting food . Then the squirrel what a grave mistake he had done and promised the cow that in future he will not do this type of act of wasting food.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...